Raku Oil DIffuser Bottle Pendant
- Designed after ancient Greek Pottery called Amphora
- Handmade Clay Bottle with Cork
- Pentagon Design
- Dry Baked Clay with Raku Glaze
- 1.75 Inches
- Both sides identicall
- Includes 30" loose hemp cord which can be attached and adjusted as needed
Jar can be used as a car dangle, a pendant or as an altar display.
Ideas to fill jar:
- The Tears of Your Enemies
Raku generally refers to a type of low-firing process that was inspired by traditional Japanese raku firing. Western-style raku usually involves removing pottery from the kiln while at bright red heat and placing it into containers with combustible materials.
More like this: