Go to a quiet place, where you meditate or where you sleep. Ensure there will be no interruptions and relax and try and envision the following: (I will give interpretive results at the end)
Sometimes it is better for someone to ask you these questions while you're relaxed with your eyes closed.
You are walking through a thick forest on a beautiful day, the sun is shining, the temperature is perfect, you are in awe of your surroundings as you walk.
- Who are you walking with?
As you continue your walk, you come across an animal.
- What kind of animal is it?
- What does the animal do?
As you walk deeper into the forest, you come to a beautiful clearing. There is a house in the middle of the clearing.
- How big is this house?
- Is the yard fenced?
You walk up to the house and you see the door ajar, you enter, you can see a large table in the kitchen.
- Describe what is on the table.
You leave through the back door and there is a huge garden. In the garden you find a cup.
- What is the cup made out of?
- What do you do with the cup?
You continue walking, you find a body of water in your path.
- What kind of water, a lake, pond, or river?
- Is the water clean or dirty?
- Is the water shallow or deep?
- Is the water moving?
You must cross this water to get home.
- How do you cross this water?
- How difficult is it to reach the other side?
You have one question for the companion you brought with you on this journey.
- What is that question?
Here are your interpretations:
- The person you were walking with is the most important person in your life.
- The size of the animal you come across is a representation of the size of your problems.
- If your animal was aggressive, this is showing you are too aggressive. If it was peaceful, then this is the trait you exhibit the most when you are in your comfort zone.
- The size of your home is representative of the size of your ambition.
- If there was no fence around the home, it means you tend have an unlimited open mind.
- If what you saw on the table wasn't food, people, or flowers, it indicates some form of unhappiness.
- How durable the cup you found was is representative of how strong your relationship is with the person in the first part of the story. What you do with it is representative of your relationship with them.
- The type of the body of water relates to the size of your desires, flowing water and large bodies of water refer to the state of your emotions and unlimited state of your unconscious mind and spirit. This is associated with tranquility and retreat. If the body of water you saw is stagnant and unmoving, so is the state of your unconsciousness. The level of cleanliness of the water represents the same of your spirit.
- The question you asked your companion, is a question only you can answer, as it is a question you are asking of yourself.